Thursday, March 15, 2007

back to business

Victoria and I are back from our trip to Ontario. It went by so quickly! We really enjoyed ourselves. We had good weather for the most part, only mild snow in some areas on our trip to Ontario but the roads were clear for all of the travelling we did, so we cannot complain! Thank goodness for ipods, that's all I have to say! I had written a long blog talking all about our trip but the power went out and I lost it all. So, you are getting the readers digest version. HaHa! Here are a few photos from our visit with Lori (my best friend) and the kids. Victoria had a BLAST! She and Hayley were inseparable for the whole visit. It was really nice to spend time with them as we are never really able to visit with them when we are in Ontario because they are so far away! :(


1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi guys, sorry hadn't been on the blog for a bit man you miss a lot when you don't check it everyday. I didn't know you were in Ontario, next time maybe we can do a dinner or something I'd love to see you. I know you are enjoying your new camera as much as we do. The way your eyes lit up using it on New Years Eve what else could a good fiance buy for a birthday LOL. Say hi to Matt and Victoria and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Aunt Marion