Friday, April 13, 2007

wow

Mother Nature is not only confused, I think she may have had too much to drink. It's snowing AGAIN this weekend and we are supposed to get 20 more cms on top of the 20+ we got last weekend. Although most of it melted over the week, we are certainly getting it as I write this now. School was cancelled today and I am not sure if I'll even be working tonight. Victoria and I have tickets to see the Big Comfy Couch tonight at the theatre at 7 and we'll have to check to see if that is still playing! Matt & I also have planned to start the first of two classes in our marriage course tomorrow morning and my Dad is coming over from PEI this evening to stay with Victoria while we are there. That may not happen as I can't imagine the roads are too good!

Here is the view from the back of the house. It has only been snowing for maybe 3 hours! It's supposed to go well into tonight and tomorrow. Yikes!


1 comment:

Matt said...

Those are nice pictures, what kinda camera do you have? you have a wonderful eye for photos...