Monday, February 26, 2007

its been a while

Well, my new job is going well. I'm putting in a lot of hours as I am working 6 nights a week. The people I work with are really nice and they are fun to be around. So far I am enjoying it. They opened on my birthday so I didn't do much on that day. Matt and some of my family bought me a Canon 8 MP digital camera (the same as Aunt Marion and Uncle Gary) so I was pretty excited about that to say the least!!!! Matt also had a gorgeous arrangement of flowers sent to my work (I was so surprised!) for my birthday. All together now, awwwwwww. Victoria had her third swimming lesson this last Saturday and she is doing really well. She loves it! She is also reading quite well now. There are a few books that she brings from school that she reads to me at night before bed. It's amazing!
Below are a few shots with the new camera!! Lucifer and my flowers from Matt :)

No comments: