Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Prepare to get snowed in!

Apparently we are going to get the remains of the storm that just went through Ontario. I'll bet school will be cancelled tomorrow!

Victoria had a great time at school today for Valentine's Day. She came home with bags of cards and candies. She has sparks tonight so she is hoping the snow doesn't come until after 7pm!!

Matt was out to the WildCats game last night. The guy who lives beside us asked him to go. So he was able to get out and do something which is nice. Such a shame that Moncton lost to PEI 4-2! Woohoo PEI! Matt's got a new pair of glasses too. They look great. We'll have to take some photos and post em.

I am waiting impatiently to hear when I am going to start my job! I am hoping for this weekend. There is a Bridal show on Sunday that I am planning to go to and another one next weekend in Halifax. I've never been to one so I am looking forward to that!

No comments: